Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Tuesday 27 June 2017

RAINBOWS AFTER THE RAIN: 4

Hello again CAL-ers and welcome to Part 4 of our Rainbows After the Rain (RAR) CAL, which I am hosting along with Andrea of KOKOPELLI

I must apologize for my absence during this CAL but the crochet gods just seem to have been working against me.    Firstly my hand is taking forever to heal and secondly the phone cables in our suburb have deteriorated and are being replaced.   Telkom has provided a temporary cable but our connection is sporadic at best.

Last week I finally got around to couriering my daughter's their ponchos.   


It is bitterly cold in Johannesburg this week, so it looks like I was just in time!


 If you are new to the CAL please read the following posts first:

INTRODUCTION
RAINBOWS AFTER THE RAIN: 1
RAINBOWS AFTER THE RAIN: 2
RAINBOWS AFTER THE RAIN: 3

For Part 4 of the Rainbows After the Rain CAL we will be making "Bring Me Flowers" Squares for the Blanket and joining the Poncho.

This square is dedicated to my late MOM.   She loved flowers and would always say "bring me flowers from your garden" when I phoned to let her know I was on my way for a visit.

*************************************

BLANKET PART 4

PONCHO PART 4:

KOKOPELLI'S POST:



No comments:

Post a Comment